انضم إلى معجبينا على الفيسبوك

samedi 19 janvier 2013

VCU Fan Makes Half Court Shot, Wins Entire Arena Papa John's (Video)

,
Well I can't say that I hate posting this video.  Being a VCU fan myself, I'll take any chance I can to talk about how good they are this season.  They are currently ranked #22 in the nation with a 14-3 record.  Last night was a nail biter though against St. Joes.  The Rams managed to lead most of the game only shooting 20% from behind the arc, until the Hawks took the lead with under a minute to go.  Troy Daniels nailed a huge three pointer that would eventually send the game into overtime.  VCU would pull away easily in extra time and win the game 92-86.  Look for them to move into the top 20 soon.  Check out the video below of a VCU fan making a free throw, three pointer, and a half court shot in under thirty seconds to win the entire arena free pizza.  7,693 people to be exact.  Actually 7,692, I had to stay home because of the snow in Richmond, and I was too scared to drive my Honda to the game.  Pretty pathetic I know.

0 commentaires to “VCU Fan Makes Half Court Shot, Wins Entire Arena Papa John's (Video) ”

Enregistrer un commentaire